SansBug Free-standing Pop-up Mosquito Net Tent
|Prezzo corrente:||EUR 49,95 Spedizione GRATUITA. Maggiori informazioni|
|Risparmi:||EUR 10,00 (17%)|
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
Logistica di Amazon è un servizio offerto ai venditori grazie al quale è possibile stoccare i propri prodotti nei magazzini di Amazon, che si occuperà direttamente dell'imballaggio, spedizione e dei servizi al cliente. Qualcosa di veramente speciale che speriamo ti piaccia: Gli articoli gestiti da Logistica di Amazon beneficiano della Spedizione gratuita per ordini superiori a EUR 29 e Amazon Prime.
Se sei un venditore, puoi incrementare notevolmente le vendite utilizzando Logistica di Amazon. Informazioni su Logistica di Amazon .
- SansBug Free-standing Pop-up Mosquito Net Tent
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
The SansBug tent has been used: in Afghanistan by soldiers, in remote regions of the globe by missionaries and ecologists, within a wall tent by boy scouts, to meditate outdoors, in the backyard or park by mothers with babies, and even in the bedroom for protection against bedbugs!
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
1) Won't fit in a carry-on, even quad-folded. I try to pack lightly on missions (i.e. no checked baggage), but it's either use this as one of your carry-ons (and then have to check a bag to carry belongings), or pack it in a bag too large to carry-on. Some of my team mates had these, too, and used it as one of their carry-ons, and nobody from the airline gave them any trouble at all.
2) No zipper pouch for personal items attached to the inside of the net.
3) Can't remove the green cover.
4) No rain tarp.
5) The zipper on mine sticks from time to time.
1) VERY lightweight
2) Takes NO time to set up or take down.
3) Much more spacious than other individual mosquito nets
4) Much better air flow than other Individual mosquito nets
5) Much less expensive than other individual mosquito nets
6) Water-resistant bottom layer
There were bedbugs where we were staying. Other people were bitten through their nets (other brands). I wasn't. It probably has to do with my net being large enough for me to comfortably sleep without worrying about touching the sides, but I wasn't bitten through the bottom of my net either.
Very happy with this purchase
I am 5'7" and the tent fits me perfectly, but it isn't functionally as long as it looks. The tight angles at the head and foot are at first a little disconcerting because, at the points on either end, they press down on your head and feet. Too thick a mattress makes this worse; I had to experiment with the bedding and pillows to devise an arrangement that was completely comfortable. Once you work that out, though, there is nothing better for summer sleeping.