Scivation, Xtend Bcaas
|Prezzo:||EUR 51,57 (EUR 3,44 / Ounce)|
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- ✔ XTEND della Scivation è scientificamente elaborato per migliorare l'intensità dell'allenamento e per promuovere la perfetta sintesi proteica muscolare ed il recupero mentre ti alleni.
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Scivation XTEND è stato scientificamente formulato per massimizzare l'intensità dell'allenamento e promuovere sintesi proteica muscolare e recupero ottimali mentre ti alleni. Costruisce il Muscolo Brucia i Grassi Il Recupero è più Rapido Nuovo Gusto Delizioso Solubilità Migliorata Testato da 2 Studi Universitari D: Che cos'è Xtend? R: Scivation Xtend è il miglior integratore di BCAA senza zuccheri da consumare durante l'esercizio fisico (intra-workout). Sia che tu sia un atleta dal fisico scolpito, un culturista, un powerlifter, un atleta di sport tradizionali (ad es. football americano, pallacanestro, baseball, calcio, ecc.), un atleta di resistenza a livello agonistico, oppure uno sportivo che vuole solo cambiare la composizione del suo fisico attraverso allenamenti di resistenza e nutrizione, Xtend è la formula ideale per massimizzare l'intensità dell'allenamento e aiutarti a conseguire i tuoi obiettivi. Xtend è stato il primo tra i catalizzatori intra-workout ed è oggi il più apprezzato e usato non solo perché funziona... ma anche perché ha un buonissimo sapore! Xtend della Scivation contiene un'incredibile miscela di: 7000 mg di BCAA in un ideale rapporto 2:1:1 di Leucina : Isoleucina : Valina 3500 mg di Leucina 2500 mg di Glutammina 1000 mg di Citrullina Malato 1171 mg di Elettroliti 640 mcg di Vitamina B6 E, ZERO Carboidrati o Zuccheri Scivation Xtend è stato recentemente rifo...
Principali recensioni dei clienti
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
• This review is on the following: Scivation, Xtend BCAAs, Green Apple, 30 Servings
• I personally buy & use BCAA’s 4 times per day. This "Scivation Xtend” BCAA’s is one of my go to products. This happens to be an Inta-workout meant to be drank throughout your workout. To be honest, because I do take an extremely powerful intra-workout, I actually chug this before I go to train. All other times I use a more basic BCAA which is PM & PM. Let me break this down for you a little to help you figure out if you too, should be taking this!
———————————————————— Product Information: ————————————————————
• BCAA’s are essential for gaining muscle mass, but are especially helpful for maintaining muscle mass while on a calorie-deficit diet. BCAA stimulate protein synthesis, and might do so to a greater extent than a normal protein on its own. BCAA’s also increase synthesis of the cellular machinery responsible for carrying out the process of protein synthesis. As a result, BCAA’s not only increase's the rate of protein synthesis, but they also increase the cell's capacity for protein synthesis! SAY WORD! BCAA’s also reduce the rate of protein breakdown by decreasing the activity of the components of the protein breakdown pathway, and also by decreasing the expression of several complexes involved in protein breakdown. Lastly & real amazing is BCAA supplementation reduces the amount of tryptophan (makes you sleepy) that enters the brain, and therefore reduces the amount of serotonin produced. This might allow you to workout harder & longer! Bottom line my Amazon peeps…. BCAA’s provide you with more muscle mass retained, and a greater percentage in loss of body fat.
———————————————————— Ingredient Breakdown: ————————————————————
• Sodium which is added for anyone who trains intensely. It acts as a vasodilator, allowing more blood into the muscles via sodium pumps, which in turn produces more powerful muscular contractions and eventually leads to more muscle mass. Salt also helps keep water in the muscles to allow for better work output, and helps with countless processes on the cellular level.
• Potassium is added because if you have an intense workout your potassium reserves will be SAPPED! Potassium, sodium and calcium, are all key minerals which plays a role in muscular energy.
• Vitamin B6 can & will be depleted if you are training intensely. Vitamin B6 helps fine-tune the essential bodily processes that need to be in place in order for you to feel strong during a workout, or any other time of day.
• L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA’s, & it is responsible for the regulation of blood-sugar levels, the growth & repair of tissues in skin, bones and of course skeletal muscle. Reason why it SHOULD be on the high end of the 2:1:1 ratio Minimum dosage 2500mg & this is 3500mg!
• L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles. During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal, and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation prevents your muscle from being catabolized (can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body). This is especially useful for people 'cutting down'. Especially during summer when you're trying to get rid of some body fat without losing any muscle. Glutamine is needed throughout your body for optimal performance. Your small intestines requires the most Glutamine in your body, and your immune system also needs Glutamine because Glutamine levels deplete during workouts, bodybuilders are more susceptible to illnesses & this is why L-Glutamine supplementation is so important, not necessarily to gain more muscle, but for the 'maintenance' effects of L-Glutamine. Suggested daily dosage is 5g minimum of 2 times per day. I take Glutamine 4x’s per day.
• L-Isoleucine Is very similar to leucine in just about every way. Isoleucine promotes muscle recovery, regulates the blood-sugar levels and stimulates HGH release. But isoleucine holds its own in wound recovery. Minimum dosage 1250mg & this is 1750mg.
• L-Valine helps the repair and growth of muscle tissue, as commonly attributed to BCAA's. It maintains the nitrogen balance and preserves the use of glucose. Minimum dosage 1250mg & this is 1750mg.
*** (A good BCAA would have a total dose of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine at 5000mg (5g) & the 2:1:1 break down amounts are above)
• L-citrulline malate combines two parts L-citrulline, a non-essential amino acid active in the urea cycle with one part DL-malic acid,a racemic mixture of dicarboxylic acids which help to support energy production. L-citrulline is a central part of the urea cycle, which allows the body to dispose of excess nitrogen. whereas L-citrulline DL-malate produces cellular energy in the form of ATP. L-malic acid is naturally present in the body’s cells, and is involved in gluconeogenesis, the metabolic pathway that creates glucose for the brain. L-malic acid supplements help support energy production. Athletes and bodybuilders interested in physical performance may want to consider L-citrulline DL-malate supplementation.
———————————————————— Electrolyte Blend 1180mg: ————————————————————
• Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride pretty hefty amount.
—————————————---———————-— Final Thoughts: ——————--———————————--————
• This is 30 servings, 1 scoop per serving and each scoop is a whopping 14.17g per scoop which is pretty hefty. The Intra-workout I take that I drink throughout my workout is 22.5g. The price is MORE than reasonable and cost effective, especially considering what you do get in this & this is way better than the basic BCAA’s that even cost more! This mixes excellently, tastes great & they have MANY flavors to choose from! This "Scivation Xtend BCAA is IMO one of the best, if not top 2-3 on the market, HANDS DOWN! I purchase this on the regular & also give it to my oldest daughter who trains like her Old Man.... ME!
• In closing, as you can imagine, BCAA's are a huge part of my recovery as it should be with anyone that trains hard & frequently. “Scivation Xtend BCAA” is dosed 10,500mg per servings of amino's alone (including the Glutamine & L-citrulline malate), which is BANANAS, so in comparison to the many BCAA’s i’ve purchased and/or reviewed on Amazon, these "Scivation Xtend” BCAA” is at the TOP of the BCAA world, especially the L-Glutamine, L-citrulline malate, Potassium & B6 are all a bonus.
But the real difference, came in my weight training. Being 44 years old, I was surprised at how quickly I went up in weights, how muscular I was getting, and how little soreness I had. I've lifted weights on and off for nearly 30 years, and suddenly I was lifting, in some cases, more than I ever had. Now, full disclosure: shortly before I started using Xtend, I also began taking creatine. This absolutely resulted in a strength and muscle gain. So once I started taking Xtend, I wondered how much of my performance gains I could attribute to the creatine. I felt the cardio-related gains were definitely the result of the Xtend, but the strength gains could have been the continuing results of the creatine.
UNTIL I stopped taking Xtend. That was about a month ago, in part due to budgetary restraints and partly because I wasn't sure anymore if Xtend was really helping my time in the gym all that much. In the past month, however, the weight I lift in many of my exercises has slowly dropped, my endurance has decreased (I'm more sluggish and my workouts simply seem more daunting), and worst of all, I'm feeling my age. My elbows and knees in particular are sore for days after a workout, whereas before there was virtually no soreness.
I believe in supplements, but rarely have I found one that has shown so much observable evidence of its effectiveness. This past month, much to my surprise, has proven to me just how effective this product is, and I will absolutely be including this in my next supplement order with Amazon.
UPDATE 2-6-14: I purchased this again, and sure enough, my workouts are easier, I am much less sore, and am considerably stronger. This confirms what I already believed. This stuff just works.