‘‘If a child lives in an atmosphere of friendship and feels that other people need him/her, the child will learn how to find love in the world.” - Maria Montessori
Today only, get this Kindle book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99.
Read on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device.
A family is the first sculptor forming a soft as wax soul and mind, will and character of a child. The child investigates the world through a family, in the light of a family. Undoubtedly, he receives his first life attitudes in the family. Full-fledged health and harmonic mental development of the child are the aims of all parents. To achieve positive results, close collaboration of both parties is required. However, the majority of even the most loving and caring parents make mistakes which may influence on the child's further destiny.
When children are born, the first years of their life are predetermined by parents’ goals and desires. What will be a color of a stroller, or booties? What toys to choose? Which sports circle to register in? Which school will be better?
Feel a catch? The question is that these issues arise out of inertia and their flow does not stop even when the child has his first desires and goals appearing! Moreover, so, after these sentence readers are already divided into two groups: the users from the First group are thinking: I give my child a choice, of course, only of what will bring him benefits and what will help him in the future. From the Second one: my kid is too young to make such responsible decisions, he does not know what is better for him!
In the second case the parents should be asked, how do you think, at what age your child will be able to make his decisions – at 15, 20 years, or maybe when he will have his kids? I wonder, what a person brought up in such conditions can teach his children?
Here You Will Learn…
- How to Reduce the Attention Deficit?
- How to Give as Much Attention as the Child Needs?
- Protect Manifestations of Individuality
- What Parents Mistakes Result in Children’s Hysterics?
- Examples of the Other Words When Communicating with a Child
- Bonus! Fear: For Children or Yourself? (Complete collection - save $2.99)
- Much, much more! ...Free Gift Inside ;)
Would You Like To Know More? This book is Delivered Instantly to Your Kindle or Other Reading Device Just Scroll To The Top Of The Page And Select The "Buy now with 1-Click ®" Button!
Download Your Copy Today!
© 2017 All Rights Reserved !
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. single counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (effective) treatment.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
- Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
- Psychological support and support in trying personal living conditions, development of competencies of emotional literacy and self-support;
- Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.