Guaranteed to boost your social networking IQ, this book invests in your future with tips for sustainable tactics and savvy communications that are proven to deliver the real social media ROI - higher levels of customer engagement.
Co-authors Martin Brossman and Anora McGaha speak from experience in educating small businesses and solo-professionals in the everyday strategies that drive social media results. In all, more than twenty experts contribute their perspectives on Web marketing and social media management.
Social Media for Business:
• Explains the competitive advantage for small and micro-business owners
• Clarifies how businesses attract, engage and retain new customers
• Demystifies social media strategy, implementation and content creation
• Helps you define and evaluate your social media management program
• Alerts you to the risks of not monitoring the online conversation
• Discusses the value of fully integrating social media into your business
• Guides you through the exciting cultural changes and paradigm shifts