You will learn:
- How with an avocado you can create a key lime dessert that even the pickiest connoisseurs will love!
- How you can turn a sweet potato it into a savory soup or a decadent dessert.
- How you can turn kale into a crispy chip that truly deserves the slogan "you can't eat just one".
- How to get your kids to eat spinach in a fresh fun dessert that can be named after any of their favorite green superheroes.
- How to make a dessert that is also a balanced breakfast you and your family will love.
About the Author
Easy Superfood Recipes with Common Ingredients features original recipes by stay at home mom Heather Grover-Rizzo. When she's not cooking Heather specializes in teaching green living, transforming the health of families, and natural remedies to support the health of special needs children.
Let Easy Superfood Recipes with Common Ingredients show you the way to better eating.
BONUS: This book gives you access to a free guide for selecting the best healthy foods available.
Why not use Amazon's "look inside" feature to check out Easy Superfood Recipes with Common Ingredients before you buy? Just click on the book image above and start browsing.
Or, scroll up and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle, PC, iPhone, iPad, or other reading device, and get cookin'!