Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
The Tcl Programming Language: A Comprehensive Guide Copertina flessibile – 18 luglio 2017
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
The Tcl Programming Language is a comprehensive guide to the current version (8.6) of this immensely flexible and versatile language. Starting with the basic features, it expands its scope to include the more advanced concepts, facilities and programming idioms from which the language derives its power.
- Begin with the basics of Tcl syntax and commands for operating on data.
- Get acquainted with the flexible and uniform execution model that enables metaprogramming, custom control structures etc.
- Learn to modularize your code with namespaces, object-oriented design and packages.
- See how intrinsic support for Unicode and encodings makes it a breeze to localize your applications.
- Become conversant with the integrated event loop and how it facilitates efficient asynchronous I/O models and the reactive style of programming.
- Delve into Tcl's sophisticated I/O framework and write your own reflected channels, transforms and virtual file systems.
- Understand the built-in facilities for inter-process communication using pipes or the network.
- See how concurrent programming facilities like coroutines and threads can simplify your code and make it more performant.
- Learn how to secure your application through the use of safe interpreters for sandboxing.
- Interact with databases through the Tcl Database Connectivity interface.
- Discover how software distribution and installation headaches are eliminated with starkits and single file deployment.
The breadth of coverage and numerous examples will familiarize newcomers to every aspect of Tcl programming. At the same time, the depth and level of detail, and an exhaustive index, make The Tcl Programming Language a valuable reference in every Tcl programmer's library.
- Editore : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (18 luglio 2017)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 668 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 154867964X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1548679644
- Peso articolo : 1.13 kg
- Dimensioni : 19.1 x 3.4 x 23.5 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 4,814 in Programmazione (Libri)
- n. 250,954 in Libri in inglese
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
Nadkarni is able to do an in-depth coverage of Tcl the language simply by not feeling obliged to cover the Tk toolkit. This is a step in the right direction that the Tcl community has needed for some time now. The writing is fresh and clear and Nadkarni chooses examples that bring out aspects of how the Tcl interpreter works that other authors ignore. So far, Nadkarni's description of the Tcl interpreter is the clearest I've come across.
This is an excellent addition to the in-print Tcl literature, so much so that I'd recommend it as an introductory text even ahead of
Ousterhout's book. All we need now is for Nadkarni to repeat the performance for Tk!
This is the first self-published book I've ever read that could be published as-is by a reputable publisher. Overall it is well-written and interesting. And unlike Ousterhout's book it covers Tcl's object-oriented features. (However, it doesn't cover GUI programming with Tk, so for that Ousterhout's book remains essential.)