Travel: The Three Day Runaway: Refined and Luxurious Weekend Travel on $100 Dollars a Day
Do you want to explore the world, but feel like you lack the resources or the experience?
Do you want to make the most of a weekend in a new city?
Do you want to get the biggest bang for your buck and learn how to plan your adventures?
Do you want to skip student hostels and homemade bologna sandwiches?
Do you want luxury on a budget?
This book is perfectfor you. You will learn how to prepare yourself emotionally and logistically for a rewarding weekend in a new place. This book is really about packing in as much as possible and getting in everything you want without emptying your checking account. From how to choose your location to how to choose your dinner, this book is here to help you make great choices that will give you a great trip for the lowest possible price and the biggest possible impact.
“The Three Day Runaway” will help you plan a fun packed three days with a remarkably low price tag, and without compromising on basic luxuries.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to work up the courage to go.
- How to choose a location.
- How to research and save your way to your destination.
- How to manage the line between prepare and over-planned.
- How to keep up your energy.
- How to pack for any season.
- How to stay well hydrated and well fed on the cheap.
- How to book chic lodging.
- How to save money on nights on the town.
- How to live like a local and get more for less.
- How to know when to say no, and when to splurge.
- How to save money at every step!
Don’t forget to claim your free gift: How to Find the Perfect Travel Partner.