New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup feels your pain--she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans,she will inspire and empower each of us to finally declutter not justour home, but our mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real,honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing--how canwe take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?
In this book we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, andinstead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running fromone thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Begin to cultivate our real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh us down.
Unstuffed was written for anyone who feels stressed out or weighed down by a life that feel chaotic, out-of-control, and completely overstuffed. Itspeaks to the mom who is overwhelmed by the clutter that comes pouringinto every facet of her home and schedule, from trinkets and paperworkto endless obligations and activities.
It is for thewoman who craves not just a step-by-step guide to ridding our lives ofSTUFF, but a true understanding of why our lives become so stuffed inthe first place--and what we can do to stop the madness, once and forall.
Most of all, it is for the person who is tired offeeling guilty for not being able to do it all, the woman who can't ever quite seem to keep up with other people's obligations of what her homeis supposed to be, the mom who is exhausted by always trying to get itright.
Want to know if this book is for you?
- Have you ever found yourself buying more storage containers to organize stuff you probably should have just gotten rid of?
- Do you ever find yourself frustrated that even when you do manage to get your house cleaned up, it never seems to stay that way?
- Do you sometimes feel like you can't keep up with all the activities and obligations you have committed to?
- Do you ever struggle to find an important piece of paper because there are just too many pieces of paper to keep track of?
- Have you ever felt guilty for getting rid of something that was a gift, orheld on to something you didn't really like because someone gave it toyou?
- Do you feel like there are people in your life who simply suck the life out of you?
- Have you ever felt like you need more balance?