- Piattaforma: PlayStation 3
- Tipologia: Videogioco
- Quantità articolo: 1
Warner Bros LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- LEGO?Batman?2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- HardwarePlatform: sony_playstation3;
- OperatingSystem: sony_playstation3
Avvertenze: Da usare sotto la sorveglianza di un adulto.
Informazioni sul gioco
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Piattaforma per visualizzazione: PlayStation 3
Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta… Maggiori informazioni la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
New;Warner Bros. 1000287049;Warner Bros. 1000287049 LEGO Batman 2 Super Heroes PS3
Nessuna recensione cliente
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Recensisci questo prodotto
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
HOWEVER there were a lot of changes that managed to take out all the fun.
1. The split screen stays up even when it is not necessary and it stays very close in on your character. So you have trouble seeing what you are doing and constantly feel like you have blinders. In particular, you cannot see foes coming to hurt you which is VERY annoying.
2. The new layout of features and its interface is more complicated and less fun to work with than before. Frankly i miss knowing where to go buy things at a canteen like in Star Wars.
3. You have to go throughout the entire world to find all the red bricks instead of them being inside the levels.... which means there are not as many fun puzzles and hidden rooms etc. in the levels themselves so they are not as fun to replay.
4. You are constantly attacked in the world.. it is a relentless pointlessness. I preferred how in Star Wars they only attacked IF you attacked first. Then things calmed down.
5. I found the clown robot and the entire main story line more scary and violent than silly and fun. Definitely was not fun to fight that clown robot for many levels.
6. When you finally do beat the clown - expecting to have a different story line and fight different characters... the game is over. Seriously - was that all it was? Not worth the money for so few levels.
7. If you are the player stuck with batman... its extremely annoying. The other player as superman can fly everywhere, do most things, and collect all the money all while you are tip toeing over some balance beam and dying over and over.
8. The flying mechanism for green lantern, superman, etc. is terrible. I cannot get it to let me land in the right place. I hated flying and did not enjoy it ever.
9. Though I liked the idea of finding the characters to buy in the real world... defeating them was way too simple and these battles really should have been complete levels.
10. The graphics have something to be desired. I know its a stepping stone, but the Lord of the Rings series was far better.
11. No - I don't like riding the care everywhere.
12. Finding all the items by using a scanner on the map... takes the joy of exploration away. My husband just scanned and went to that point and did it. It was not as fun as merely exploring and findings things by choosing to be thorough.
13. The trapped people were either frozen or in a man eating plant... doing the same thing over and over lacked originality and was very boring.
I am not sure if my husband and I will keep this video game. We are not having that much fun playing it. We liked Batman 1 much better.
Point is, if you too are a Batman and/or DC Comics fan looking for a fun game to play regardless of how old you are then Lego Batman 2 is a great purchase that I strongly recommend you pick up.