Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Your Scoliosis Treatment Cookbook (2nd Edition): A guide to customizing your diet and a vast collection of delicious, healthy recipes treat scoliosis. Copertina flessibile – 14 settembre 2017
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
Copertina flessibile, 14 settembre 2017
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
So, you think you've tried all options in your crusade against scoliosis? By now, you might have gone through the entire arsenal of bracing, exercise and even surgery. Unfortunately, your curve might still come back to haunt and cause more discomfort than before!
Before you think, scoliosis correction is all about restoring your spine’s curve; it’s time to review the deformity again! Treating scoliosis requires a comprehensive approach, one which will restore your body’s natural alignment, along with preventing the inevitable spinal degeneration that comes with age.
Nature intended all mechanisms of the human body to function in unison and perfect harmony with each other. With even one of them not working in tandem, abnormalities and deformities are bound to occur.
Food we eat!
A wise man once said, “We are what we eat!” True to the core, it is! Our gut and digestive system form the base for a healthy body and mind. On the contrary, when our food intake comprises of food products that might not be right for our body, the results can be absolutely disastrous! Not only this, even if those food products are otherwise appropriate, they might not just suit your body.
That is where individual body typing comes in! Known as metabolic typing in the specialists’ jargon, it helps you to categorize your own, individual body type into three different categories and plan your food intake accordingly.
Through the metabolic typing, you will know all about…
- Foods and ingredients that are best suite your own genes
- Food items that otherwise might be healthy, but are not right for you
- Specific food groups that might enhance or deplete your energy levels
- Foods that might facilitate your specific health goals, such as weight loss or gain and muscle toning
With such immense benefits of body typing in view, here comes ‘Your Scoliosis Cookbook’ – a one of its kind, never-before guide to customizing your diet and a vast collection of delicious, healthy recipes to suit your palette and treat scoliosis, all at the same time! The book brings to you the amazing and time-tested secrets of the optimal nutrition for spinal health in the form of an easy-to-follow guide. Just follow our step-by-step instructions on how to find out your own body type. Once you are done, all you need to do is to pick up the recipe to suit your taste buds and choose the ingredients according to the results of your Metabolic Type.
Whether you are the carbohydrate, protein or the mixed types, there is something in there, especially for you!
So, just explore, cook and feast!
Just so that you know the great results you are in for, here’s what this book will help you in:
- Reduce pain and inflammation related to scoliosis
- Enhance spinal growth and development
- Strengthen your muscles
- Normalize muscle tightness’s
- Rebalance your hormones
- Boost you energy levels
- Prevent spinal degeneration
- Help you achieve your ideal body size
- Reduces your allergic reactions
- Give you a higher immunity
- Improved sleep
- Editore : Kevin Lau; 2° edizione (14 settembre 2017)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 222 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 9811147302
- ISBN-13 : 978-9811147302
- Peso articolo : 304 g
- Dimensioni : 15.24 x 1.27 x 22.86 cm
- Recensioni dei clienti: