- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
Confronta offerte su Amazon
+ EUR 9,90 di spedizione
be quiet! SILENT BASE 800 Black,Silver computer case - Computer Cases (PC, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), Fiber, Nylon, Plastic, Rubber, Steel, ATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX, Black, Silver, 0.7 mm, 3-pin)
Logistica di Amazon è un servizio offerto ai venditori grazie al quale è possibile stoccare i propri prodotti nei magazzini di Amazon, che si occuperà direttamente dell'imballaggio, spedizione e dei servizi al cliente. Qualcosa di veramente speciale che speriamo ti piaccia: Gli articoli gestiti da Logistica di Amazon beneficiano della Spedizione gratuita per ordini superiori a EUR 29 e Amazon Prime.
Se sei un venditore, puoi incrementare notevolmente le vendite utilizzando Logistica di Amazon. Informazioni su Logistica di Amazon .
Spesso comprati insieme
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
Offerte speciali e promozioni
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso.
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
Unique Performance and Usability
be quiet! is justifiably famous for making some of the most technologically-advanced, and absolutely the quietest, PC equipment available. True to the motto “form follows function” the PC case Silent Base 800 Silver offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, a good usability and an extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
With a targeted combination of unique airflow control and sound insulation features, Silent Base 800 is a truly superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and for quiet systems.
- Outstanding performance thanks to an innovative construction that assures excellent cooling efficiency and a perfect air-circulation at well-known whisper-quiet operation
- Excellent usability with simplest mounting and tool-free fitting of drives, an intelligent and adaptable cable solution, and air intake filters that are easily accessed for cleaning
- Ample space and cutouts are provided for high-end components of today and tomorrow, including space for water cooling radiators
- Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans feature nine airflow-optimized fan blades and are decoupled from the case to move heat out with a minimum of vibration and the quietest possible operation
- Professional cable management is supported with generous space for organizing cables, silicone rubber grommets, and carefully placed pass-throughs
- Form follows function principle maximizes performance; the look of the case is based upon its intended function and purpose
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
- High resolution gaming and multimedia systems
- Overclocked systems
- Any PC that requires superior quietness, such as audio editing, studio work — or simply a gaming and multimedia system in your living room
Very Silent Operation
- The innovative construction of the side, bottom and top covers optimizes case airflow for perfect air circulation, reducing turbulence and generating superior cooling at lower fan speeds for exceedingly quiet operation
- Sound insulation material on the side panels and the front also reduces vibrations and provides even more stability
- Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans ( two Pure Wings 2 140mm in the front, and one Pure Wings 2 120mm at the rear) include an array of optimizations for quiet airflow
- unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- high-quality sleeved bearing
- switching, noise-cancelling circuitry
- fans are decoupled from the case with special mounts, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
- Hard drive cages feature unique, specially designed silicone rubber anti-vibration rails that fully decouple drives so as to eliminate any transmission of vibration to the case
- The upper and lower cover air ducts are designed both to channel cooling airflow. The rear opening allows air to enter the chassis while reducing the noise passing through the front panel
- Adjustable side panel vents allow the user to fine tune airflow, or even add more fans if needed
- Additional fan mounting of up to four fans at the top, bottom and on the side panel of the chassis
- Water cooling ready for high-performance systems. Three areas are provided for radiators: below the top cover, in the HDD section, and in the rear of the case
- Organized cable routing assures a better look, but more importantly it also provides for efficient airflow, better cooling, and therefore quieter operation
- The unique, specially designed front panel intake system allows cool air to enter the case while greatly eliminating almost all of the noise that is allowed back out
- The top and bottom covers channel cooling air into the case and allow hot air to exit the top while greatly reducing the noise that is allowed to escape the case
- The chassis is fitted with new side panels which offer more internal space, allowing use of high-end hardware like tall graphics cards and coolers such as the Dark Rock series
- The U-shaped edges on the side panels reduce vibration and improve case stability
- Side panel vents can be closed for silent operation, open or partially open in different amounts for increased air intake, or open with an additional fan for forced ventilation of high-performance systems
- The drive cages can be re-arranged to fit different hardware setups
- All relevant openings are protected with removable, cleanable filters to keep your system clean of heat-trapping dust
- Generous space and flexibility supports all manner of high-end hardware
- Thoughtful design supports professional cable management:
- innovative side panel design provides more space for cable management behind the M/B tray
- silicone rubber grommets on the M/B tray hold cables from shifting
- Motherboard tray is provided with large, convenient cut-outs for CPU cooler back plates that will ensure compatibility with current and future CPU sockets
- Tool-less drive mounting allows drive configuration and reconfiguration in minutes
- Tool-less mounting system for 5.25” drives like ODD, fan controllers etc.
- The silicone rubber rails allow fast and secure tool-less 3.5” HDD mounts
- The case can fit four 2.5” SSD
- One mounting bay is in each 3.5” HDD cage
- Two additional mounting bays behind the M/B tray
- Easy to remove dust filters are user-friendly and easy to clean
Anti-dust filter: Y
Audio input: Y
Audio output: Y
Bottom fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm
Certification: CE, RoHS
Colour of product: Black, Silver
Depth: 495 mm
Fan connector: 3-pin
Fan speed: 1500
Front fans diameters supported: 140 mm
Front fans installed: 2x 140 mm
Front radiator fan sizes supported: 120,140 mm
Height: 559 mm
Liquid cooling capability: Y
Material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), Fiber, Nylon, Plastic, Rubber, Steel
Material thickness: 0.7 mm
Maximum CPU cooler height: 17 cm
Maximum PSU length: 29 cm
Maximum bottom fans: 1
Maximum front fans: 2
Maximum graphics card length: 29 cm
Maximum rear fans: 1
Maximum side fans: 1
Maximum top fans: 2
Number of 2.5" bays: 4
Number of 3.5" bays: 7
Number of 5.25" bays: 3
Number of expansion slots: 7
Number of hard drives supported: 2
Package depth: 651 mm
Package height: 572 mm
Package weight: 11.1 kg
Package width: 305 mm
Rear fans diameters supported: 120 mm
Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm
Rear radiator fan sizes supported: 120 mm
Side fans diameters supported: 120 mm
Side window: N
Supported hard disk drive sizes: 2.5,3.5"
Supported motherboard form factors: ATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX
Top fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm
Top radiator fan sizes supported: 240,280 mm
USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
User guide: Y
Weight: 9.31 kg
Width: 266 mm
Principali recensioni dei clienti
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
Fate conto che stringendo un po troppo le viti dell'alimentatore si è deformata la struttura attorno ad ogni foro!
Per avere un po di spazio di manovra ho smontato le gabbie per gli hdd, il problema è che ci vuole un ingegnere per rimetterle.
Parlando di spazio il mio dissipatore noctua nh- d15 ci sta solo se tolgo la seconda ventola, altrimenti il portello laterale non si chiude.
Per finire i vari pannelli fonoassorbenti preinstallati non servono assolutamente a niente non si nota la differenza di rimore con o senza il pannello laterale ad esempio.
Non lo consiglio proprio soprattutto perchè non è nemmeno economico oltretutto.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
There are no sharp edges to tag yourself on throughout the case and everything comes apart as it is supposed to. Plenty of room to the right for cable bundles but only a single, manually placed plastic sticky backed tie down point (really needed 2 or 3 - but they are availabe through most hardware stores OR you could mail the EXCELLENT BQ customer service line for any spares you might want)
Buy some 5 to 2.5 trays and you can place your SSDs in the front bays as there is plenty of room for vid cards (290mm with hdd housing in place / 400mm if you remove the hdd housing).
Im using an ATX board BUT Extended ATX do fit in this case though most will overhang the gromits by 10 to 25mm - again not a problem as the case is intended for ATX...
The fans are fantastic (haha) BeQuiet supply the BQ purewings 2 x 140mm front and one 120mm rear which seem powerful enough to keep everything cool BUT are sooooooo quiet.
For those that like to have a windowed side panel BQ have that covered also as they can supply a 'double glazed' full size acyrlic side piece made from the same substance as the German Anti Roit police sheilds (available in August).
Final: Ive just finished an assembly in this 800, a pleasure to work with and looks Awsome - 9/10 Excellent
Check out Linus's effort here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZrWqCT7R0
Had a long video card and needed to remove the middle hard disk cage. There weren't instructions on the recommended way to install drives in the lower bay cage - I figured it out, but too me some time.
Also spent some time figuring out the best way to install my water cooler's radiator. I did manage to install the NZXT Kraken X41 into the case, but it was a tight fit and took a couple different attempted configurations - there were no illustrations or instructions on how radiators should be installed, it just indicated the area in which you would do so.
Still, now that I've figured it out I would definitely choose this case again. If you've assembled a few computers this is a great choice, if you haven't just plan on extra time and patience to get the job done.
Well, not nothing.
This case has foam all around it, that is really effective at reducing the sound, easily removable filters, easy access 3.5mm HDD bays and individual dampeners for those HDD's themselves. Everything is tooless and almost everything is modular! Nothing feels lose when tightened down and nothing feels too tight when removing. At no point did I feel at any risk of breaking anything. The case is cleanly coated in a mat finish that hides dust and fingerprints, but looks good. The paint is really thick and adhered very well. I actually tried scratching off the bottom, pretty tough. Now this is my pet peeves about computers meant to be silent.... The inside is often neglected. Not here, they fully painted the inside and very cleanly I might add! If I wanted to add a window, I sure as hell could. I'm using this on a server build with a large raid array, cable management was (muah) oh soo good. plenty of room in back for no less than 8 3.5 in HDDs power and data. Not to mention my boot drive that fits nicely on the back of the motherboard tray. (there is mounting for 2 SSD's there!) I have a Tape drive for archival purposes and it fills my 60TB needs. Plenty of ventilation but if you are planning on gaming, I would recommend water cooling at least the GPU. The filters and clean looking covers are still obstructions, and if you have a titan XP or equivalent... The blower is your best option unless you want to use all 9! case fan mounting slots. Noctua Cpu cooler is inaudible with this combo and included case fan with 2 additional fans is more than enough for my build, although the raid controller does get warm. (well within spec still)
I'm confident you will love this case. It really is worth it.